Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Whatever ?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alan on July 20, 2008 11:08:13 UTC

well....

"seriously you guys"

"Proof" means what?

To prove say that a rock broke a window how would you do it? Maybe finding fragments of rock on the glass pieces?

The "one verse" (universe? ... ) one rhyme: things fitting togther AS A WHOLE; what created that (in this broken-window situation?

AHH i know: GOD created it; how do you know that the "fitting together" of all those pieces means anything, is coherent (Is already fitted together) ?? You know the rock and the window and their previous spatial arrangement and typical circumstances.

You know they are "one verse" (a match) because you know a wider view? You AND THEY are one in this prior viewpoint.

PROOF requires GOD to exist; so "prove God created the universe" means "prove proof exists created the universe"?

You cannot prove something twice unless by another way?

GIves: "two ways created the one verse" BUT one rhyme (Substituting "one rhyme" for "uni verse" (and "universe") as each contains identical basic defining criteria I guess) is "2 way" e.g. "Cat sat" can be said "Sat cat"; so to differentiate 'Two ways created one verse" gives "two ways created two ways" which means something else is involved i.e. a direction e.g. cat sat sat cat (Or "sat cat cat sat") so the said "Prove God created the universe" is like saying "direction"?

When the Master comes He shall put on an apron.

To "direction?" I ask "to where do you wish to go?"

Now I sound like God. Always at your service.................

am i Trying to be too clever?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins