Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
A Needed Reminder From 2001 & More

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on May 12, 2007 06:45:06 UTC

Good News Posted by Mohammad Isa Mirsiam on September 2001:

http://www.astronomy.net/forums/god/messages/10289.shtml?base=1500

Isaiah: (45:21-25)&(46:9)
45:
21) Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no G_d else beside me; a just G_d and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

22) Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am G_d, and there is none else.

23) I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

24) Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I
righteousness and strength: even to him shall men
come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.

25) In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be
justified, and shall glory.

Isaiah:
46:
9) Remember the former things of old: for I am G_d, and there is none else; I am G_d, and there is none like me,

Compare to:

Qur'an;
Surah 112. The Unity, Sincerity, Oneness Of Allah
(G_D):

1) Say: He is Allah (G_D), the One and Only;

2) Allah (G_D), the Eternal, Absolute;

3) Allah (G_D) begetteth not, nor is Allah
(G_D)begotten;

4) And there is none like unto Allah (G_D)!

-------------------------------------------------

"My Dear Reader:

I ask Allah (G_D) to bless [All] the children of
Adam and Eve in the house of Abraham through both his Sons Ishmael and Isaac (peace and blessings of Allah (G_D) upon them all in Jesus's Name (Isa) (p.b.u.h.)."

"Let us all pray for peace in the Middle-East by
asking Allah (G_D) to Guide all who do wrong, to
themselves and others, away from wrong doing and in to the right path with faith and obedience to G_D's Ten Commandments!"

By the Fig and the Olive, And the Mount of Sinai,
And this City (Makkah) of security,- We have indeed created man in the best of moulds, Then do We abase him (to be) the lowest of the low,- Except such as believe and do righteous deeds: For they shall have a reward unfailing. Then what can, after this, contradict thee, as to the judgment (to come)? Is not Allah the wisest of judges?" (The Holy Quran,Surah 95)

Whosoever kills a human being without (any reason
like) manslaughter, or corruption on earth, it is as though he had killed all mankind. And whoever saves a life it is as though he had saved the lives of all mankind." (The Holy Quran 5:32) [This commandment is in the Holy books of Jews and Christians also. There is the Day of Judgment for all! May Allah (G_d) guide us all to the right path. ameen.]

Do not kill a soul which Allah (G_D) has made sacred except through the due process of law ... (The Holy Quran 6:151)

Hallelujah has Allah (G_D)in it too:
(h)ALL(eluj)AH = Glory Be To Allah! or in
--- --
Arabic: Ya-Allah! = I pleed with you O' Allah (G_D)!

I like to write G_D (as you see typed) so that there is no mistake in vision that may see the title of Allah G_D backwards.

let me know how you feel about Muslims who believe in Jesus Son of Mary(p.b.u.t.)

Thank You for the Encouragement that, our G_D,
'Allah' inspired you to write to me.

G_D Blesses & Loves Us All!

Mohammad Isa Mirsiam
(C_K9doctor)
-------------------------------------------------
My Brother and Friend Ahmad Deedat wrote this:

"[The word CHRIST is derived from the Hebrew word
Messiah, Arabic-Masih. Root word m-a-s-a-h-a,
meaning to rub, to massage, to anoint. Priests and kings were anointed when being consecrated to their offices. But in its translated, Grecian form "CHRIST", it seems unique:befitting Jesus only. The Christian has a knack of transmuting baser metals into shining gold. What he is wont to do is to translate names into his own language like "cephas" to Peter, "messiah" to
Christ. How does he do that? Very easily MESSIAH in Hebrew means anointed. The Greek word for anointed is "christos". Just lop off the 'os' from christos and you are left with christ. Now change the little 'c' to a capital 'C', and "hey, presto!" he has created a unique (?) name! Christos means ANOINTED, and anointed
means APPOINTED in its religious connotation. Jesus (pbuh) was appointed (anointed) at his baptism by John the Baptist, as God's Messenger. Every Prophet of G_d is so anointed or appointed. The Holy Bible is replete
with the "anointed" ones. In the original Hebrew - made a "messiah". Let us keep to the English translation - "anointed." Not only were prophets and priests and kings anointed (christos-ed), but horns, and cherubs and lamp-posts also]"

I am the G_d of Beth-el, where you ANOINTED a
pillar.....Genesis 31:13

If the priest that is ANOINTED do sin....Leviticus 4:3

And Moses....ANOINTED the tabernacle and all things that was therein...Leviticus 8:10

...THE LORD SHALL....EXALT THE HORN OF HIS
ANOINTED... 1 Samuel 2:10

Thus saith the Lord to his ANOINTED to Cyrus....
Isaiah 45:1

Thou art the ANOINTED cherub....Ezekiel 28:14

"[There are a hundred more such references in the
Holy Bible. Everytime you come across the word
ANOINTED in your English Bible, you can take it that that word would be christos in the Greek translations, and if you take the same liberty with the word that the Christians have done, you will have - Christ Cherub, Christ Cyrus, Christ Priest and Christ Pillar, etc.]"

"[SOME TITLES EXCLUSIVE
Although, every prophet of G_d is an ANOINTED one of G_d - a Messiah, the title "Masih" or "Messiah" or its translation "CHRIST" is exclusively reserved for Jesus, the son of Mary, in both Islam and in Christianity. This is not unusual in religion. There are certain other honorific title which may be applied to more than one prophet, yet being made exclusive to one by usage: like "Rasul-lullah", meaning Messenger of G_d, which title is applied to
both Moses (19:51) and Jesus (61:6) in the Holy Quran. Yet "Rasul-lullah" has become synonymous only with the Prophet of Islam among Muslims.]"

"[Every prophet is indeed a FRIEND OF G_D, but its Arabic equivalent "Kha- lil-lullah" is exclusively associated with Father Abraham. This does not mean that the others are not G_d's friends. "Kalimul-lah" (One who spoke with G_d) is never used for anyone other than Moses, yet we believe that G_d spoke with all His Messengers, including Jesus and Muhummed
(May the Peace and Blessings of G_d be upon all His servants). Associating certain titles with certain personages only, does not make them exclusive or unique in any way. We honour all in varying terms]"

You Wrote:
Hi Mohammad,

I give power to the weak, tired, and worn-out.

When you feel exhausted and want to give up, search for Me. Listen for My Words. I will restore your strength so that you can
soar like the eagle! You will run and not be exhausted. You will walk and not be weak.

Don't fear Mohammad; I'm with you. I will uphold you with my triumphant right hand!

From the Creator of Eagles Who loves you,
God

P.S. Come soar with Me! Read Isaiah 40: 29-31; 41:10.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins