Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Thanks (also: About "bird Flu")

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alan on June 16, 2006 03:09:29 UTC

thanks for comment.

Here's something:

I read that the natural reservoir for bird flu was waterfowl.

I figured out that "bird flu" can be seen as "quantum mechanics" i.e. "the mechanics of quantity" i.e. "something fixed about things meeting" i.e. "alternative ways of looking at a fixed background" i.e. coupling constants i.e. "I'm staying relativity" i.e. "swapability while maintaining a group structure".

Now when humans cram birds into tiny cages by the thousand the poor birds need to get some space and one way they do this is to "factorise themselves" (ironically a counter to forced factorisation i.e. factorisation of the chicken factory).

They create an "imaginary bird" (i.e. Hawking radiation)(i.e. evaporation of number i.e. negative quantisation i.e. evaporation of a black hole (number = black hole = "anywhere within limits" = space in time = togetherness is by free association (any order)).

Now the meeting of birds is mechanised (as a counter to mechanisation of the meeting of birds!)

Quantum mechanics!

Consider three trains; "A". "B", "C".

You are in "A"; is train "B" moving backwards or is your train moving forwards? What if instead of a fixed space (a mutual meeting reference e.g. a train station; you just had a third train "C" that could be moving either way?

Take an observation and you know at least one thing is predictable: Einstein relativity ("I'm staying relatively" i.e. fixed couplings. By definition an observation requires a "temporal rift" ("a stitch in time": a clock-ruler: a chosen direction e.g. "forwards, forwards" or "backwards, backwards" or "forwards, backwards" or "backwards, forwards" ).

Use Einstein relativity to make a prediction and nothing is predictable except the relative merits of each case (i.e. the probe ability widths).

If I take an observation I get "A,A" (one step of the "A" train forwards say; "C,C" (if take "C" as coupled to same direction as "A") and "B" is like it is stopped as relative to "A" it goes back but by how much is not known (its information entangled in the three trains).

The "I'm staying RELATIVITY" (Einstein Relativity) is the natural storage medium for "the mechanics of meeting" (Quantum mechanics).

Why waterfowl the natural storage medium for bird flu?

Look at what it takes to take off into the air from water: need to create an impact zone so the air pushed by the wings pushes against the water.

-Alan

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins