Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
A Door Made From Time-to-space ?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alan on May 16, 2006 05:55:35 UTC

thinking....

"were you conscious of the way the snow was building up outside the tent?":

trying to use every-day language here to find the difference between "conscious" and "aware".

I'm thinking" "conscious" implies a pre-disposition: you can be "aware" of something' but to be "conscious" of something implies you are already aware; but are also "engaged:" with something. That is: how about: "to be conscious" is to be actively aware; to be engaged; "switched on", not just aware but "in operation mode"; taking it in and keeping it in perspective by continually re-assessing it.

To be conscious of something is to in a minimal definition sense to distribute it over more than one plane of awareness?

If so; "unconscious" implies "not distributed" i.e. "not breaking" i.e. scattered.

So how can "scattered" be "distributed"?

How "distributed unconsciousnes" to quote....?

"Thems the breaks" is the phrase here?

Group theory?

freedom to associate things into groups?

How know "freedom"?

Need super-group: "same-difference";

ability to swap places (see each other's point of view) without losing your mind?

Quoting: "All matter and energy has a DU relationship with everything and this relationship is what people confuse and personify as being God"

Matter = disturbance

Energy = alterrnatives

"DU" = "group theory"

Matter + energy: to see both concepts (disturbance AND alternatives) requires "ALL" (how do you see alternatives if there is a disturbance? (uncertainty principle)(un-balancing potential)(potential wells) how do you see disturbance if there are alternatives (an escape route)(equivalence principle)(Re-balancing potential)(probe ability amplitudes)?

You need an objective over-view (God?) (consciousness?) (ability to compare and contrast different perspectives on things) ???

But you are conscious

"God is Love" I am taught

"matter + energy" requires "all"; plus "all" requires :"DU"; plus "DU" requires 2-phase group theory i.e. "an open and shut case"? i.e. "eternal; life" i.e. "the door at the end of the universe" i.e. time becomes space; and space becomes time????

-Alan

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins