Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Distributed Unconsciousness (DU)

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Michael Trout on May 2, 2006 09:10:07 UTC

I have just started writing a book entitled "God's Brane."

I was wandering if you could take a look at the core premise I am wanting to develop further called distributed unconsciousness (DU): the idea is simple. All matter and energy has a DU relationship with everything and this relationship is what people confuse and personify as being God. If you would like to add your thoughts I woudl greatly appreciate them. Link:

• Wikireason DU

• I do think DU could be a mechanism to help unite intelligent educated individuals that have scientific and philosophical thought and still feel and have a profoundly spiritual connection with life/existence without a need for a dogmatic faith or ancient scripture written by scientifically ignorant men to follow. Who knows, it may even help unify religion and science.

Michael Trout

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins