Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Cystic Fibrosis

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Alan on March 12, 2006 04:33:56 UTC

I am an amateur scientist with a way of looking at science that seems to throw fresh light on science puzzles.

I found a pattern with regard to cystic fibrosis that I thought may be of interest....

Often I find that simple associations with the words/concepts used in a science puzzle lead quickly to a physics-type of understanding of the problem and obvious potential ways to release the problem.

When I looked at "cystic fibrosis" as a pattern of information I came up with the idea that:

experiencing G-forces would create a natural healing space for someone with this condition. That is, the body could heal itself because the disease becomes optional in the presence of G-forces i.e. such as one feels when one rides on a Merry-Go-Round in a playground (the centrifugal force pulling one to the outside).

Explanation: cystic fibrosis involves a mass build-up in the lungs.

I worked out that there is confusion or an overlap in defining "breathing" and "eating".

BREATHING acting like EATING:

The fibrous tissue in the lungs: more air storage is what this provides:

it seems that with c.f. one is trying to eat the air; to digest the air; to break it down into small particles.

EATING acting like BREATHING:

keeping the food in suspension; not breaking it down just storing it up. To break down these food "pills"; large numbers of pills are taken by c.f. people to digest their food!

WHY CYSTIC FIBROSIS?

Why eating as breathing; breathing as eating?

Related patterns:

Snacking: eat as you go; some food passes through undigested (not holding food).

Holding breath: storing air.

Need freedom to convert eating to breathing (recycling food in suspension); breathing to eating (slowly break down air parcels: diffusion of air by mucous membranes).

G-FORCES:

When being thrown to the outside of a turn in a car, or a jet-boat, or Merry-Go-Round:

Air:

The lungs are squeezed slightly while breathing. This gives freedom to define the boundary between muscular compression of lungs and next breath: in other words:
"RE-BREATHING".

So in such a state: there is no need for the mass in the lungs to sort out one breath from the next: the lungs can find their natural balance?

Food:

Stomach lining is pressed against the food (when riding a Merry-Go-Round etc.); and food pressed against food; so have a new degree of freedom to define the collision of food: digestion is open to
breaking up of food without using acid. This gives freedom to define stomach acid; perhaps stomach lining and stomach acid then can reach a natural harmony?

These ideas are roughly worked out; can be looked at more carefully with reference to published literatue of cystic fibrosis. It may be that c.f. can spontaneousy heal with regular jet-boat trips on a river or with Merry-Go-Round rides or similar.

-Alan

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins