Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Light On Dark Matter?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alan on February 11, 2006 09:38:33 UTC

From Yanniru's post:

"There are six main things which any non-baryonic dark matter theory should endeavour to explain: (1) The basic dark matter particle properties [mass, stability, darkness]; (2) The similarity in cosmic abundance between ordinary and non-baryonic dark matter, $\Omega_B \sim \Omega_{dark}$; (3) Large scale structure formation; (4) Microlensing (MACHO) events; (5) Asymptotically flat rotation curves in spiral galaxies; (6) The impressive DAMA/NaI annual modulation signal. Only mirror matter-type dark matter is capable of explaining all six of these desirable features. The purpose of this article is to provide an up-to-date and pedagogical review of this dark matter candidate.
Int.J.Mod.Phys. D13 (2004) 2161-2192"

Commenting on this:

"(1) The basic dark matter particle properties [mass, stability, darkness];"

Consider: dark matter = dark disturbance = uncertainty regarding a disturbance = conserved alternatives (by definition if it is both A disturbance AND uncertain: there must be some give-and-take, some real alternatives implicated in this pattern of information caled "dark matter"?) if so dark matter = real energy BUT cannot see both concepts at once, need to differentiate them.

mass = uncertainty; stability = certainty; darkness = uncertainty BUT to see this concept AND "mass" requires some certainty (stability = some certainty!) BUT to see THAT concept AND "mass" AND "darkness" requires "2-dimensional some certainty" i.e. precise exchanges of information (I tell you something, you tell me something: both have some certainty).

2-d mass = stability. 2-d stability = 2-d 2-d mass = I M A G I N A R Y M A S S = imaginary uncertainty = REAL ALTERNATIVES = DARK MATTER = parallax!!!!!

AS when you hold a book in front of you and alternately open and close left and right eyes you get apparant shifts in position of the book against the background; but the uncertainty about the books location is only IMAGINARY as with both eyes you can pinpoint its precise location.

"(2) The similarity in cosmic abundance between ordinary and non-baryonic dark matter, $\Omega_B \sim \Omega_{dark}$"

I wrote " as with both eyes you can pinpoint its precise location".

Baryonic (ordinary) matter IS "precise location" (relatively speaking)(I.e. from the point of view of "cosmic abundance" i.e. from the point of viw of "every way an event can happen" so from "probe ability amplitudes" i.e. from "room to move in exchanges of information" i.e. "a quantum mechanics viewpoint" (mechanics of meeting))

"Cosmic Abundance" = how you see "ordinary matter" so to see difference between these concepts will need "Einstein field equations" (fixed gauge skip-around swaps)(factorisation swaps)(floating currency)(a bob each way).

BUT "a bob each way" IS dark matter (i.e. non baryonic) (but to see "non-baryonic" AND "dark matter" requires relativistic quantum field theory (slip sliding away: the nearer you get to your destination the more you keep slip-sliding away))

This "The similarity in cosmic abundance between ordinary and non-baryonic dark matter..."

becomes "The similarity in a bob each way between what "a bob each way" shows and slip-sliding away..."

so "the similarity between "show" and "tell" !

WHICH IS PRECISELY WHAT PARALLAX DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because when you shift the position of the observer you get two perspectives on the object against a background such that when you SHOW one perspective you TELL of the other perspective FROM the point of view of having BOTH perspectives available (i.e. from a "dark matter" i.e. "conserved alternatives" (a "real energy") point of view!!!!

Jumping to these:

"(3) Large scale structure formation; (4) Microlensing (MACHO) events;"

"POINT OF VIEW" = "large scale structure";

(It connects everything together)

to see this concept (the concept of "point of view" in a "dark matter" scenario you need to "stand back" (look askance) (divide your two points of view that produce parallax, into four)(place another item between you and the book held in front of you such that you have a multiple parrallax effect)(create some negative parrallax: some feedback that sems independent of your change in perspective: some MICRO LENSING (as it involves creating an imaginary fixed frame that floats betwen you and the background but only operates as a lens (as a light-bending media)(as a comparison-"bending" media: as a straight-line generator: as a line-of-sight indicator) when you
break it up into little pieces (put it under the microscope)(cancel out lots of them against each other)

To see MACHO events you need large scale structure (link everything together)(draw a ray diagram); to see large scale structure you need MACHO events: when dealing with PARALLAX.

(Hold a book in front of a fixed mark on your cvomputer screen; hold your hand in front of the book so it just "touches" the edge in-terms-of line-of-site (while nearer you than the book) while only left-eye is open; then look at what happens when you shut the left eye and open the right....

an imaginary line fromn the fixed mark on the scren through the book edge to the hand-edge appears to bend when going from one perspective (the straight-line one where you lined the edges up looking through one eye)to the other perspective.

The "large-scale structure" (depth of field)( (information on the relative distances of the book, your hand, and the screen) is conected to the "micro-lensing" (the apparent bending of sight-lines from comparing different angles of view)(a bending which only would be called "lensing" if it was "micro" i.e. analysed without taking into account that ONE particular angle of view may be the most linear (?)"

This leads? to (guessing a bit)

"5) Asymptotically flat rotation curves in spiral galaxies;"

"asymptotically flat" = "end points can swap places" = "rotation curve" (as for a "rotation" which is already "curved" to have a particular curve would require some linear parts i.e. parts where end-points can swap places...

So "asymptotically flat rotation curve" = 2-d "end-points can swap places" = "a box" i.e. a rectangle i.e. room for diagonals i.e. a spiral galaxy!!!!?

PLUS "spiral galaxy" gives 2-d spiral galaxy

WHICH is just what parallax error delivers?

"6) The impressive DAMA/NaI annual modulation signal."

Whatever this means:

If the use of Earth-sun baseline in differentiating a distant galaxy leads to interference fringes in data from that galaxy due to statistical-data tables producing ghost earth-sun baselines and parallax interference "fringes"
then an annual modulation signal might be expected...

Many repeated observations of a book held in front/ behind of a hand held in front of a computer creeen with a fixed reference mark:

gives the fixed pattern: the two items can modulate (book and hand can swap places) but "annually" (overall) you must choose which is nearest the mark on the screen to talk of

parallax
relativity

(the comparing of many observation perspectives while fixing a base-line that is itself entangled in the process of observation so producing an imaginary disturbance ("dark matter") which is actually the conservation of alternatives BY the observer!

The footprint of the observer!

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins