Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: Mr. Lake?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mr. Lake on June 12, 2000 18:26:46 UTC

To claim myself illuminated is foolish. To speak with the vocabulary I built up based on personal experience is the best I can do. A great mind? Either you are sarcastic or compimenting, I don`t know. God knows who has a great mind and humans really need many years to judge such a thing. I only claim experience and two decades of hard work finding my vocabulary. Like my other answer said, I have followed this forum for almost half a year and I do give a damn. But I still call it as I see it. I can only assume you are sarcastic with me for if not you would know one you percieve as a great mind really does give a damn.
I do appreciate people who show clarity and consistancy and thankfulness and humility all based on personal experience. Such are the makings of wisdom to me.
And what facts about you folks do you claim I`m so ignorant of? That you`re human like me and you make mistakes like me and you often seek clarity like me and we struggle to find our vocabulary which is suiting and we make more mistakes and we have good days and bad days and all in all we are all okay, or at least we can try to be?
Condescending? From my perspective the human race needs a new vocabulary and I`m sorry but I`ve had a strong vision and I have waited nineteen years to communicate it and the time has come and I will share my perspective whether the other people sharing their perspective want me to or not.
I call it as I see it as I hope everyone does. Mistakes are okay and sometimes putting our thoughts out are the only way to get a self reflection.
Mr. Dale Lake, not my name, is only one of the hundreds of names I use on the web, following the game most people play of being ling-cod-neeto. My real name will be on the cover of "Search for Ah..." a book available from Vantage Press next month. At that time I will no longer be on-line so no more ling cod neetos for me.
Ta ta...
And if I verbalized some blessings it was a miswording for my feelings of Love for other people. I don`t really feel I have much right to pretend I can bless people. That`s a job for God.
I sometimes say "Blessings" as a reminder to me and others that God`s blessing are constantly available if our hearts and minds are oriented correctly.
Blessings...

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins