Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Three Notes...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alan on January 28, 2006 04:39:42 UTC

Newton's Three laws:

time goes by (action reaction)

time doesn't go by (force = mass times acceleration)

time could go by (inertia)

The three notes Yanniru's post refers to seem to be a re-appearance of these three laws due to establishing mutual limits among them due to:

time goes by (years of star observations giving room for stars to move with respect to each other)

time doesn't go by (years of Earth-sun baseline PLUS star observation)

time could go by (astronomers trying to fit the above two in a single perspective)(dark matter: i.e. REAL alternatives i.e. direct reference to God as suggested by a later topic of Yanniru's (now I get what you are on to Yanniru) i.e. everything seems to have its own place beyond what place we would put it i.e. everything is in God's hands but then ....

how would you know for sure unless GOD put himself in our hands

Jesus Christ is the Son Of God

and placed a limit on our interaction which was our own free will

........(?)

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins