Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Yes

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mr. Lake on June 12, 2000 17:49:45 UTC

Yes I know the true God but I don`t know the future as you claim to. For me prophesies have a signal to noise ratio depending on the clarity of the prophet and the clarity God wishes the future to be known. Your future predictions for the Christ seem so much like other people`s future predictions of the anti-christ. For these reasons I leave the future to God and the love of knowing the future to people such as yourself.
Knowing God is enough. Living in the present is enough. Studying what is, what may have been and what might be is enough. For me, that is. Every one must follow their own path. As you wish. Skepticism which leads to God produces powerful faith.
Thank God for God, that`s all I`m really sure of.

1 Corinthians 15:28 resonates as true with me: When all things are subjected to God then the Son himself will also be subjected to God so that God may be everything to everyone.
This means to me that by the will of God Jesus ascends, while living in flesh form, to become one with God so that the flesh being may help subject the people to God, but then the flesh man will no longer claim himself as God, by the will of God, so that all people can have God direct without the flesh mediator.
But also according to my beliefs, this has already happened and the man who returned as our savior is already one of the many and God is everything to everyone, acknowledged or not. God has already removed the obsstacles, Satan included.
We each believe as we do based on our experiences.
Peace.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins