Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Searing Questions

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Person on November 10, 2005 03:13:58 UTC

It has been three days since anyone has started a new post, everyone must be on vacation, Happy Veterans day!

I do not know why no one has had anything to discuss lately, are there any ton, dick and H's out there any more?

The reason I stopped posting on this site so long ago was not because of the conversations, but an insistant need of my employers, so now that I have a little more time and can access the internet again I would love to communicate.

*** Here is a searing question; Is there really any form of life after death? I wish someone could convince me, after all, who wants to die and be the end of it all?

Maybe we could revisit some of the old questions on this forum, kinda pull a little up from the past and even see how we have changed in our own thinking?

Hope you don't mind, but I am sort of sentimental.

Thanks, A.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins