Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Very Thoughtful, Mike

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alan on August 5, 2005 09:46:47 UTC

Here is something vivid:

Bird flu:

a theory:

Too many birds crammed together in small cages by the thousand.

Virus: an alternative communication system (e.g. get overtired , not listening to your body? You may catch a virus to help your body talk to itself.

Bacteria: back to earth

Common cold: like the physics version: cold, that is common; so a group jiggling less overall (so a wave passing through the group).

flu: relative common cold (so two perspectives on the wave passing through the group so it is broken into defined sections (and FLU does have that timed aspect in real life: a short spell! Curious...)

cold virus: true flu (flu that cannot be seen because you are entangled with it): it doesn't look like flu; it looks runny (that is continuous).

flu virus: true cold but doesn't look like a common cold (i.e, like a wave); it looks blocked (with defined end points)

bird flu virus: true bacteria but doesn't look like a back-to-earth (a bacteria)
it looks spacious; it looks specious; (peripheral)(hard to tie down)

Treat it with biotics (yoghurt)(extra bacteria).

NOW that is a vivid idea: if you catch bird flue , eat yoghurt, say acidophilus bactilus (sharp corner i.e., acid) loving bacteria? Just the ticket for dealing with imaginary bacteria (with bird flu).

Maybe also: don't kill all the birds by the million as the authorities have been doing. Free the birds. The freed birds will go and mix with the wild birds and wipe out bird flu.

If they keep killing birds; they may back the virus into a corner, making it much stronger and more potent.

Note: This is not a proven theory.

Analysing bird flu:

I have already an information map that supports the idea in detail re: viruses and DNA for regarding viruses as providers of alternative communication system. Nature's mobile phones?

Virus = via us.

Consider "a" and "b":

a,b; a,b; a,b
represents a "line out" or an exchange between "a" and "b" that can occur at two levels.

It represents a "via us" as it depicts a path between "a" and "b" that "a" and "b" themselves constructed by deferring to each other's interests.

Now a "via us via us" (a virus going back in time)(e.g. bird flu):

a,b: a,b: a,b; a,b (kick for touch)

= imaginmary bacteria (that is: "imaginary back to earth" ; as the path that "a" and "b" created by deferring to each other can have two modes: = a "Feynman path integral")

Potential confusion: lack of communication PLUS bird flu = WHITE DEATH (death from living in isolation from building barriers to communications.

Example of "white death": having to do a snow-job.

What is a snow-job?

Cover your tracks; keeping up appearances; making it look prettier than it is. As a result the person doing a "snow-job" puts themselves in isolation (alone with their fear)(like paint over defects, you live with the fear of being fo8und out so this creates a communication barrier with others and isolates you.

Gives you a false platform; so need to deal with this imaginary back-to-earth: try some back-to-earth sharp-turns (like metaphorical acidophilus bactilus). Eat "yougurt" as in "you go hurt" as in make a move and the pain you fear can start to dissipate? e.g. re-do the most vulnerable areas of the snow-job paint so that the weather doesn't damage the paint work. Or dismantle the whle trhing gradually and fix it. Try to put things right; come clean; ...

(black death = spanish flu = jiggling to create a vacuum = passing the buck = avoiding having to say "rats")
(white death can be cancelled by white life (yoghurt); otherwise it would =? keeping up appearances while the walls come crashing down (pretending everything's O.K. when it isn't) = avoiding having to get in a flap .

Above patterns may need more work; idea is not be judgemental of others

Bird Flu = via us via us

Bird flu strain: a strain in via us via us would require hiding from each other so a strainer (a filter).

Strains would require, in via us via us, a U>S> government directive (metaphors here) i.e. a CIA (central intelligence agency)
(more metaphors)
a dancing woolie master;
a junket;
an empty promise?
a cheat;
a goad; A STRINGING ALONG.

For via us via us (a Feynman path integral)(two ways an event can happen)(e.g. bird flu)
to incorporate a STRAIN; it would have to be one or other party playing HIDE and the other playing SEEK (or a game of chasing each other around).

A specific number of strains would require, in via us via us:

a hidden path;
a conjurer;
a hypnotise-ya;
a man-in-black;
a salesman claiming to be in your interest but really looking after himself.

pushing some of your buttons with your connivance.

playing you BUT
via us via us IS PLAYTIME
so to play you on playtime is "not fair"
i.e. one-sided
"what about me?" as in where are you?
"It isn't fair .....I want my share can't you see I want to live you just take more than you give (Aussie band INXS quoted here?).

If you "made it seem fair" (if you mathematicalise things) you eedf to "adress the imbalance" which would be like re-inventing bird flu (like re-inventing via us via us) upside down (so inverted bird flu).

Math-free: so look at bird flu and it has no power that I don't give it?

Idea: (this is questionable and may be wrong)(don't be fooled by clever tricks)

hiding something in your oponent

hiding something in the matrix, in the in/out not the thing but the procedure

hiding it in the vehicle

pulling the wool over their eyes

an invert bird flu

"a, b; a,b" = accomodation ("a" and "b" accomodate) = 5 star. AGAIN 5 star ; get = 5 star 5 MINUS ONE (reverse power coupling)
= 9 without a buoy (9 lives) so cannot see 9 as it IS strains specific number.
If can see the concept "9" and the concept "specific number of strains" get substrains

so the real life result of bird flu having strains with each having 9 substrains may have been depicted = subway = optional bird flu (i.e. scientific view of bird flu)(Allegedly objective view)

.....messy....this was

-alan

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins