1. There is a resonance zero-energy distribution in negative space that may impel time to always "see" all positive space infinite origins concentrated on a curved horizon from which it is directed straight out. This always "allows" time to be the only unitary dimesion.
2. Negative space has all its infinite origins distributed in a volume between the two apparent origins of our Universe (not the zero-energy distribution set I think though).
3. Negative energy or mass transitions occur to null space when these negative space origins are exposed to the positve space boundary due to infintite resonances of negative space domains or fractional dimensions. These can be the infinite complementary switching of these domains within the closed distribution of origins in negative space...I am not sure.
4. One may be able to "create" new universes within negative space by creating time and switching off these infinite resonances.
5. Conversely, one mat be able to "create" new universes by negating time and creating infinite resonances.
6. We continue to exist in positive space because the time arrow, or dimension, does not "hit" any positive space origins. From what this says, this Universe will always exist, because in my definition positive space has all of its origins "swept" into our curved horizon origin. There are no postive space origins out there to cancel time and create a negative space(?).
7. Null space in positive space is always completely perpendicular to the time dimension and spreads in a straight line from the dimension of time.
8. Null space "content" is what we see as the probabilty distribution of any part of matter or energy spread. It can not be used to see back in time, but it can be used to see further events in positive space that are directly perpendicular to the arrow of time, or at time = 0, as we see it.
9. Around a black hole in positive space there is a resonance distribution of space IN positive space that one can "tap" negative space energy through null space. Positive space energy can be "tapped" INSIDE a black hole. The mass inside a black hole is in a two dimensional sheet that matches the curve of the positive space origin.
10. The black hole is a resevoir of finite energy that can be tapped...an advanced civilization can do this once they know how to utilize null space.
11. The area of the event horizon describes the latent negative space energy...the volume of space inside the black hole describes the latent positive space energy.
12. I am not sure of this, but in positive and negative space there actually may be 3 apparent origins:
(a) The central origin of negative space
(b) The zero-energy resonance distribution
within negative space
(c) The curved distribution of positive space
---the zero-energy resonance might be
something else however...not sure
13. Null space in time-impelled positive space will never intersect the positive space origin.