Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Beastiality Is Not Encouraged.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Duane Eddy on December 20, 2004 03:50:47 UTC

The passage Jer. 31:27 God returning life to Israel and Judah does not say the genetic traits are mixed. If I said I was sowing carrots and corn in my garden you would not expect to have a cross between the two but individual rows of distinct separate plants.

In regards to Seth, yes God did give us the ability to create life, but with it he also gave strict boundaries. I am of course referring to marriage.

Bestiality is prohibited in the Bible which would seem to indicate that trying to obtain a cross between humans and animals is not allowed.

Duane

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins