Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Thanks

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on December 9, 2004 22:49:26 UTC

Especially thanks for the Hebrew dictionary. You would think that evan a so-so jew like me would have such Hebrew resources.

So harac is the right base for haramin. By the way, in the jewish ten names of god, each name is associated with an angel that intermediates with us. Haramin is the angel sitting on our right shoulder. The ten names of god are associated with different locations on the body, somewhat like the chakras of Hinduism.

The story behind my mantra is that I had been complaining, in a mild sort of way, to this fellow that I had never been able to feel any spiritual energy despite years of meditation trying to do so. So he decided that he would be able to give me that experience. Besides being rather advanced in spiritual ways, as far as I could tell, he was a physical therapist.

So for one day a week I went to his office and got hands-on therapy which consisted of him holding my feet. After a few sessions, all for free since he was trying to prove a point, I began to feel some energy, not sure if it was spiritual or not, going up my legs into my body.

Being summertime, after these sessions I would often, but not always, buy an ice cream cone at a near by dairy. Once I began to feel the energy, I noticed that if I then had ice cream, the feeling of the energy would disappear.

So after a couple experiences of losing that feeling I decided to try the mantra above. How I got to know about that mantra is another story. But anyway, it was effective in restoring the feeling of the energy.

I think those are the bare facts. It might connect to you. Or you may find it uninteresting. For me, it is a dramatic experience in my life.

Thanks again,

Richard

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins