Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
If That Is True, Why Have So Many Posts Not Been Displayed?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on December 3, 2004 20:44:04 UTC

Forum master wrote:
"No Mike no. I only glance at the posts to make sure they are at least related to G&S.
I rely on my language filters to do the rest."

If that is true, why have so many posts not been displayed?

We are glad you have a nice forum at astronomy.net. With no intention of seeming ungrateful, there are a few mysteries which proceed from your post. Is it anyone's business
I wonder? Some of us would like to know wny
several posts, including from me, were not displayed this past several months. These non-displays could not have been excluded ed by a language filter.
On top of that, the reason stated for having a moderator, at the time moderating began on this forum, was related to the idea that some posters were being disruptive and/or excessively unpleasant. The Forum master explained something to the effect that disrespectful posts would not be allow to display. (The difference between disrespect and legitimate dispute is apparently viewed differently by honorable persons -- but also by anonymous trolls and subtle hatchet"men".)
Cordially,
Mike

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins