Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: Our Common Ancester Shared With Apes Evolving To I Am Perspectiv

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by _Ader15_ on June 8, 2000 21:39:10 UTC

You believe in evolution? Wake up!

"I AM" is one of the names given to God. Stop putting yourself in that position.

Sad that you believe you evolved from apes. I hate primates (and dogs too).

Did you know thatt embyologists, scientists, and especially scientistys that deal with genetics have already discovered that a change in genes, cells, etc. is impossible and could never occur. Therefore, evolution is erred big time.

The media won`t put out that evidence though.

The only time you`ll get truth is when you read Creation science books (and even thoser sometimes are corrupted with the "old-earth" science views).

Get real. Get proof. Read "Scientific Creationism: Public SChool Edition," and "Evolution: a Theory in Crisis."

Evolution is mostly a bundle of theories supported on a foundation of theories, theories, theories, and some scientific evidence.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins