Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Fourier Series Representation Of The Soul

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
Posted by Richard Ruquist on October 12, 2004 17:21:42 UTC

My first post on Natural Theology suggested that the Eternal God was Dark Energy and that the realm of the supernatural was Dark Matter, provided it is composed of a super fluid of nearly massless particles like axions or axinos.

In this post I wish to make a case that the Chakras of eastern religions and the Kabala are in reality the amplitudes of a cylindrical Fourier series representation of the Soul.

In a paper I would first hypothesize that your soul is determined by your chakras. Then I would present the data from various religious practices as to the locations of the charkas. Finally I extend the data with personal experience to obtain a complete set of charkas. Details are available if there is interest.

The result may be expressed by the intersections of three vertical lines on the front surface of your body with nine planes perpendicular to your spine through your body, and with seven planes through your head. Each intersection is the location of a chakra.

So each plane intersects the body surface in a closed, roughly circular curve. The charkas are equally spaced around the closed curve.

The mathematics is known but approximate. The Soul must be assumed to be cylindrically symmetric to get a explicit solution. It has been used as a diagnostic tool to obtain the radial profile of cylindrical plasmas. In that case, a plane wave of light is radiated on the plasma perpendicular to its axis of symmetry and the amplitudes of a cylindrical Fourier series representation of the profile can be measured at a series of angles with respect to the direction of the incident light. The math is similar to the basis of holography. So it seems that the Soul is a hologram. But the math is more complicated than the known symmetric solution.

Now to extend this to a religious practice, it is necessary to learn how to excite the chakras, which in a leap of faith is presumed to strengthen the Soul. Eastern religions by and large use mantras. For example, you strengthen the seven charkas of Buddhism by use of a three-fold series of 21 mantras, each mantra being associated with a particular chakra, e.g., the bottom chakra is strengthened by saying OM AIM NAMAHA over and over from slow to fast and back down to slow, like closing and opening a drum roll.

If this is combined with touch on the chakra, the increase in energy flow can be felt as fingertip pulsations. So feedback is possible. My own practice incorporates the 48 dominant charkas, i.e., the intersections; and the mantras are based on a four-fold permutation of the sounds in HARAYA NAMAHA using RA>RE>VE>VA, HA>HO>HU, YA>YE and interchange of the position of Y and H in the mantra. I just repeat each mantra until the chakra turns on.

It is conjectured that the subliminal sounds of the mantra create patterns in the particles of Dark Matter. The incident radiation to make a hologram is then the stream of axions known to be produced in the sun and radiated into the solar system. Actually it is presumed that your thinking and imagination is in the realm of Dark Matter. But it is the repetition of certain patterns of sounds in that realm that strengthens the Soul.

Shalom,

Richard

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins