Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: Universe As Flat: Yes, Space Is Still Curved

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by _Ader15_ on June 5, 2000 05:53:01 UTC

The problemn with us mortal human is that we always see in finite terms. Infinite to us is incomprehensible. But to God it isd obviously not.

I don`t believe in curved space because this would imply space has boundaries. I believe space has no boundaries, but is infinitely large. God demonstrates His infinite power ihn this way. God has no limits.

I also do not believe in an expanding universe. Why? Because, as I said, the universe has no boundaries in the first place. Something that is infinite cannot expand!

I do, however, believe that planets, solar systems, stars, star systems, galazies, etc., are moving in an outwars motion from each other because of the deteriorizing of magnetism.

Everything is in a conserved state and has been from Creation. But it has been rotting, decaying, destabilizing, falling apart, gettting old, etc., and will continue to do so until Jesus comes back to get us at His second coming, called the Rapture.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins