Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
If We Never Do, We Will At Least Have Conversed

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by M.W.Pearson on May 23, 2004 17:03:19 UTC

Hi Paul
Thank you.

My guess is that the Mind started out very simple compared to what seems to exist now and that it developed, grew, learned, and evolved to become unimaginably complex.

I am glad it is unimaginably complex because it makes the dictator's work unimaginably difficult when we, who don't want to be bossed around badly, play our cards right.

if you are looking only at the ultimate cause, you might consider the zygote, or the egg-sperm combination as much simpler.

DNA processes in these are an indication of deeper complexity in a small package. Sometimes it seems what is the most unimaginably complex are what proceeds a couple steps downstream from DNA -- still involving DNA but also large, complex brains, freedom in social or intellectual interactions, and a large frontier in the physical universe and so on.

It amazes me that you have taken time to read and comprehend the thoughts of one like me, embedded in the 21st Century and likely never to fully understand what it all meant or was for.
Not impossible, but not likely. Thanks again.
With your example, I send warm regards to all the readers,
Mike

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins