Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: Prediction Of Our Future Reality Give Sense Of Security And Happiness

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Phil.o.Sofir on February 4, 1999 16:27:28 UTC

: Absolutely.

: But for some, belief leads to very undeniable actions. It is sometimes shared mutualy but more to often imposed. Our whole existence is based on our reaction to our enviroment — the people whom surround us. I am glad to see one more person who is perceptive and not repetative.

: The primitive ape experiment was sent to me by a friend as an antidote. It must be circulating around.

: Tön

:

***There are even written instructions for our destruction, seen as a predestined by a very many people, the closing of the book, the end, as it stands now, there are actually those many who hope for it, how can we show it is not necissary without destroying the whole of it? Is this going overboard on perception, or actually seeing the real dangers and probabilities for our world, children, reality? I worry about it sometimes, feel powerless against mass agreement, know there is a change needed, feel as if leaving it up to others might be the straw, or that it simply would not be ethical of my to ignore such a real possibility and do nothing. Paranoid are'nt ? Assure me there is no reason to be. Feeling stupidly grandious and overreactive.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins