Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
QED Cannot Explain Entropy

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on May 3, 2004 13:24:47 UTC

Your argument that consciousness cannot be explained by QED also applies to entropy. Do you think entropy exists? If so then how does QED explain it? If you cannot explain entropy with QED alone, then why should you expect QED to explain consciousness.

QED cannot even explain the arrow of time. In Feymann's derivation of QED, he used positrons coming back from the future to cancel out the infinities. Do you believe the future already exists? That seems quite contrary to the concept of free will.

Somehow I still think you nare a closet creationist trying to set us up before opening the door to your real beliefs. Sorry if I am incorrect.

Richard

PS: GOD has not been found in our brain either. Your rejection of dark matter/energy is a basis for rejecting God. Personally I think dark matter/energy entotal is god.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins