Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
From A PhD In Electromagnetic Theory

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on May 3, 2004 13:07:46 UTC

Marco,

Forgive me for barging in on your discussion with J. But I think I am able to contribute to the discussion as I have published a paper on non-local consciousness. You may read it at:

http://www.dhushara.com/pdf/ruquist.pdf

This is a review paper that includes ordinary local as well as non-local consciousness. The claim is that there are at least two levels of consciousness; waking consciousness which is electromagnetic in nature and probably somewhat like Froelich's hypothesis of quantum coherent membrane dipoles at room temperature, but also could be like Penrose's and Hammeroff's quantum water. My contribution to the discussion was to assign a second level of consciousness to info imprints on dark matter, which is experienced as sleeping consciousness by most of us.

The sleeping consciousness seems to be best explained by a new kind of charge, a consciousness charge, if you will, which is not detectable in science, as of yet. The totality of this charge may be called God. Father Jerome's site, which is referenced in my paper, goes into such things at length. Hindu thinking is that our consciousness is just the consciousness of God leaking through each of us.

So you may be correct about God consciousness. But if you think that such a consciousness is not amenable to scientific thinking, you are incorrect. We just have to find a way to detect dark matter/energy in the laboratory to anchor our scientific thinking on such forms of consciuosness.

Richard

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins