Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
You Seem To Overlook

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Paul Hazelwood on March 26, 2004 15:45:04 UTC

While you make an interesting note, I feel that you constrain energy to how it seems comfortable to you. Your opinion allows you to say God doesn't exists so you search no further than the point that allows you to believe this.

While you would say Christians cannot prove God exists you have no more evidence of your own opinion.

I suggest that if solid matter is another form of energy then energy is in fact a thing.

So if energy has no formal definition of size shape or potential then it is easily concluded that energy itself was created since God is the creator of all things.

The problem is that man (not you specifically) is arrogant and believes we can find the answer to everything given enough time. This is why the theory of our origin has been perverted to that of absolute fact, when the true fact is that it has not been proven.

I also suggest that it is no more understandable that "energy", as you describe it, has always been around forever than it is to wonder how God has always been around forever.

However, whether provable or not, the order of the universe and its design contains more logical evidence to a creating God than it does random energy.

Food for thought.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins