Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Appreciate Constructive Criticism

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on January 15, 2004 13:22:30 UTC

Dear Wanda,

Your criticism is very constructive. I have no problem with it.

I read over my copy from the WED forum and agree that it is quite difficult to read. I expected the copy to have the same paragraph structure as the original.

Regarding Descartes dualism, I expect that Duff realizes that his interpretation of 11-d M theory supports dualism, but is reluctant to get into philosophical questions.

In the last few days my model and my thinking (i.e., entanglement, string theory) has been severely criticized on the WED forum. You might want to read the responses by Stephen Zenith. In particular, he says I am putting the cart before the horse by suggesting that the first step is to find a suitable medium for consciousness rather than trying to say what consciousness is.

My argument was that we do not yet know what any elementary particle is, but we know all about their properties- that is how they interact with other particles. The same goes for consciousness. He also said the LQG is fanciful, which makes me wonder where he is coming from. Might you check his criticism out and give me your opinion?

Your specification of where I venture into metaphysics from physics is right on, in my opinion, IMHO. I do worry that string theory may be unfounded. But I take heart that at least one researcher, Smolin, thinks that LQG may derive M theory. I just yesterday noticed an N dimensional version of LQG on the Cornell archives, which is a step in that direction.

Here are three links for my paper on the internet:

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/sanmateoissues/DarkMatt.html

http://the-atlantic-paranormal-society.com/arthunters/darkmatter2.html

http://www.dhushara.com/pdf/ruquist.pdf.

The last is a copy of the WED forum discussion including the responses of Meera and Chris King, which you said that you already read.

The first is on the site of Father Jerome, who presents a detailed scheme of how axion condensates are the fundamental processes of the Godhead. We exchanged many emails with me trying to pin him down as to what the mechanism of the connection between the axion condensate and physical consciousness is, to no avail. That just was not interesting to him- like it just was so obvious that I did not get it.

Having a portion of dark matter entangled with the entirety of physical processes, a new idea for me since discussions with him, would ne consistent with his thinking. That is with complete entanglement, the physical world is reflected as a shadow world in dark matter. So physical consciousness and everything else physical is automatically imprinted on a portion of the axion condensate. That seems to be close to what Father Jerome was saying. I might add that all of his information comes from revelation, his personal revelation, which happened even during our Email exchange. I should ask him about the idea of entanglement. The entire email exchange appears on his site, with him getting in the last word on all of it.

The middle link is on a ghost buster site. In my paper I review the observations of ghosts as evidence of non-local consciousness, well really as evidence of the need for a medium to explain how ghosts are manifested.

Thanks for your contributions to this forum. It's really great to discuss consciousness with a like minded person.

In appreciation,

Richard

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2018 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins