Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Am I Conversing With Non Sequirtary?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by M.W.Pearson on December 27, 2003 19:55:57 UTC

anonymous Secretary (now known as "Non Sequitary") wrote:
"Your normal response is to call me a liar. But since I just copied what you said, you are calling your self a liar. And you are a liar.

This is a further example of Richard Yutuist's
style. It's odd that when he seemed to drop of the list, Non sequitary suddenly took over, even alternating in one conversation.
That entity, as both Yutuist and Non sequitary, seems not to care about honest conversation.

Non sequitary wrote:
Wandaqueen is a professor in a well known US university. She knows spin networks. If she says that the spin networks do not have location in space,I believe her, certainly not you.

I think anonymous Non sequitary here was implying I said something I did not say.
I did not say spin networkms have location in space. The anonymous Wandaqueen could reply for itself, but chooses instead to inform Non sequitary about "her" identity but not ourselves.
Wandaqueen's choice of an ally speaks much.

Warm regards to the Forum (inus a few on whom it would obviously be wasted),
Mike Pearson

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins