Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Wandaqueen Made You Act Like A Paranoid Fooll

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Clerk on December 27, 2003 02:51:14 UTC

Integrity on Christmas and Beyond - carefuluniverse - December 26, 2003 - 01:45 UTC

Now there is an example of your kind of slander. The only way that she is a crook is that she stole your pride. My kind of slander is just to copy what you have said. So you slander yourself.

Your normal response is to call me a liar. But since I just copied what you said, you are calling your self a liar. And you are a liar.

Wandaqueen is a professor in a well known US university. She knows spin networks. If she says that the spin networks do not have location in space,I believe her, certainly not you. I also believe her when she says that General Relativity is based on the assumption that the equations and their solution are independent of the particular coordinate system being used.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins