Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Am Interested In...

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by qst on May 19, 2000 03:23:53 UTC

qst seems like a quest so qst must like the quest
qst seems like the question so the qusestion must be the quest i am on the quest ion the questing

so the interest for me must be the questing question
that which is sought which i see which is what you ask
what interests me?

God and science and art and thought and feelings and music and birds and trees and beauty in conversation and people who love just for the God good feeling of that fine thought

I quest the good hearted people to join to bring our planet to a new mind so we can walk our children gracefully into the future where time is not too valuable to spend it growing a tomato

I quest what we all quest whether we know it or not I quest peace of mind and peace of heart and a planet to be compared to a beautiful flower

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins