Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Can Say Something But....

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Tarvo on December 21, 2003 17:59:27 UTC

First I must say that I appreciate Selsickr, he seems to be very well aware of all theories (as I read general discussion) so if he argues something then it must be somehow substantiated by that what is known. If these voids are indeed void of even temporary particles, then as I understand no matter can be created there, so by Selsickr light cannot move *in* there. This is another question whether it can move *through* there, but if such absolute void really can exist and Selsickr is right, and if light can go through such void, then it must do this instantaneously by jumping from one edge of the void to the other, crazy :-)

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins