Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
"No Mike No" -- That Has A Nice Ring To It

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by M.W.Pearson on December 19, 2003 17:52:42 UTC

Hi John,
You wrote:

"No Mike no. I do not even know who Harv is. "

Don't know what IP folks post from...okay.
Except for his branding me with pejorative psychobabble terms and being generally unfair, I don't mind his "anonymity."

Would you all please steer the conversation back to God and Science.

Sure. I think I could repost a few scores of strong posts (more if some had not been removed)
I have been posting content about God and Science. EXAMPLE
http://www.astronomy.net/forums/god/messages/24745.shtml
( It would be nice to see examples from "Secretary Rawson" and others of their "God and Science" posts).

I am considering moderating this forum's posts so as to tone things down a bit. I do not want to do this, but things are a little wild in here.

There have been numerous egregious attacks which were no-brainers to "moderate" so I will be glad to see that extent at least -- being from unknown (anonymous) persons whose contradictions were quickly exposed and yet they went on and on with personal attacks. Things have been pretty crazy alright.
My "name" was dragged through the mud here for
two weeks recently by anonymous persons and previously by Aurino, without consistent reasoning or good evidence. It seems you have not been reading "your astronomy" forum closely
and I have not had my previous questions answered -- such as, why does the search engine not work as well as before? Either that, or several of my posts were removed.
Thank you. I am practicing the Golden Rule. I believe you might have replies which will be satisfying to me in time to come. :)
Warm regards,
Mike

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins