Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
And In Regards To This Forum And Harv Etc.

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by M.W.Pearson on December 18, 2003 20:35:28 UTC

Harv wrote:
"Aurino, Maybe I misunderstood, but you hinted to Alan that Dick might be mentally ill. I find that laughable. Dick is not even close to being mentally ill. Stubborn, arrogant, prideful, and a half dozen other traits that are not always desirable - then I would agree. But, he's not even close to any form of mental illness. C'mon.

If I were to say the things to Harv that Aurino has said to me, he would take great offense, for he has taken great offense at me for less.
This forum's good content posts from Harv have been almost nil for a long time, and Harv tended to rephrase what other posters had written or to post something rather cliche' rather than add analysis. I realize Harv has great influence with the webmaster. That does not change the fact of this forum's ethical and analytic inadequacy. Half of the 30,000 posts here, including those of Harv, Yanniru and Aurino prominently, do not rightly belong under the heading of "God and Science" but under the heading of "hypocritical twittering."
I would bid you adieu but I realize most folks still here have chased off the real human beings,
while, of course, blaming folks like me for chasing them away. You phony b*ds.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins