Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
"You Needn't Say 'exactually'"

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Mikey Pearson on December 17, 2003 06:53:09 UTC

Alan, anonymous Catholic (right?), wrote:
"Actually, the last post was not expected to appear (I was wondering what to say; someone suggested "the answer to life, the universe, and everything (42)", and at one stage I wrote "cheeseburger" then they added to this and accidentally pressed "enter" so now you can figure out whatever....) Comment: I guess they play up the victories of science (e.g. Copernican revolution)? But the alleged defeats get some publicity (polywater)(cold fusion?)
I was taught that religion is temporary; when Heaven and Earth are one then .... Author's (of 'double double cheese...) comment: As to the title of the last post, I have tried them and they are quite delicious. (But I like subway)
splish splash splosh -dolphin

Frothing the water, eh?
At this point the director could say,
1) "Cut -- cut -- cut! Okay, folks, let's try it again. This time, Aurino, don't look so cute --- and try to put some more malice in your voice! Don't forget you're the villain in this scene.
Alan, can you quit splashing and say your lines right for a change? Thanks. And where are the elves?"
2) Who owns "Astronomy" ?
3) Mikey, why don't you get a paying job?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins