Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
I Am William Witt

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by William Witt on December 15, 2003 05:07:34 UTC

And know one else. I have two email addresses. Get more than one email address and you too can be more than one. I will post only under "thewitt" henceforth.
I am not pearson or rawson or quiet or clerk or anyone else... I am william witt, my name is in the phone book, but which city I will not reveal, that name is common.
In fact read "the great and secret show" by Clive Barker, I'm one of the main characters, but i had my name long before he got it out of the phone book.
As i stated, I am a writer and a philosopher of science. I am not a Ph.d, but i read and listen and watch and learn.
Look for one of my short stories (science fiction) soon in Analog or Isaak Asmovs Mag or somewhere else.
It will be by William Witt. that's me.
Please don't insult my father, William Witt, nor my Grand Father, William Witt. One fought in wwI the other in WWII. I was lucke and was born between wars, but they gave me their name for which i am proud.
Concerning the donkey who posts too much dung-
If we meet on the street you'll be stomped by my feet into a pile of bloody meat for the dogs to eat.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins