Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
This Is Ruquist-type Behavior From 2002

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by M.W.Pearson on December 13, 2003 16:12:05 UTC

Ruquist's behavior is relevant to the God and Science list. So is yours.
Apparently, John Huggins wants you to ruin the forum so he can close it and keep the content
for a select group of his elitist friends, who
are septijillionaires.
It is interesting, since you say,
"From what I have seen, none of your posts are relevant to anything," that Huggins has allowed me to post a couple of thousand here while
regularly emailing me with reports of my
ad banner "views" and "click throughs."
Have I bought his indulgence?
You have not, however, bought mine.
If you follow-through on your threat to harrass me, whether you are just goofing around or not,
I will specifically not include you in my prayers -- not because you are my enemy, but because I have seen no evidence that you really exist as the named person. You also tried to steal my Christian name. This will not be as much fun as it might seem. You should repent
and mend your ways.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins