Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Bruce Is Ruquist

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Clerk on December 10, 2003 19:00:22 UTC

I did an internet (google) and an G&S archives search on 'ruquist' Google returned 1700 hits and the archives 643 hits. The interesting thing is that the top 10 hits in both cases were G&S posts by pearson in one or the other of his aliases. Apparently I am not the first to be accused of being ruquist. Also apparently pearson is the only one willing to respond to ruquist. That much I seem to have in common with ruquist.

For the record here are the top hits in either search, all from pearson:

Bruce Is Ruquist - an Astronomy Net Blackholes Forum Message

Bruce Is Ruquist Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics
| In Response To Posted by MW.Pearson on November 19, 2002 18:16:09 UTC. nt. ...
www.astronomy.net/forums/blackholes/ messages/5746.shtml?base=30 - 5k - Cached - Similar pages

Ruquist States "Buddhism Came Before Christianity" - an Astronomy ...
Ruquist States "Buddhism Came Before Christianity" Forum List | Follow Ups | Post
Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To Posted by Michael W. Pearson ...
www.astronomy.net/forums/god/messages/30307.shtml - 6k - Cached - Similar pages

The Nine Billion Names Of Ruquist? Repeat 3 Names 3 Giga Times - ...
The Nine Billion Names Of Ruquist? Repeat 3 Names 3 Giga Times - an Astronomy
Net God & Science Forum message. ... The Nine Billion Names Of Ruquist? ...
www.astronomy.net/forums/god/messages/30576.shtml - 8k - Cached - Similar pages

Ruquist Is Posing As Bruce And Is Damned By God - an Astronomy ...
Ruquist Is Posing As Bruce And Is Damned By God
- an Astronomy Net Blackholes Forum message. ...
www.astronomy.net/forums/blackholes/ messages/5736.shtml?base=30 - 9k - Cached - Similar pages

Ruquist Makes Fun Of Antoine Lavoisier - an Astronomy Net God & ...
Ruquist Makes Fun Of Antoine Lavoisier - an
Astronomy Net God & Science Forum message. ...
www.astronomy.net/forums/god/messages/30499.shtml - 6k - Cached - Similar pages

(Wistfully) Ruquist,, Why Be So Dishonest? We'd Love You Anyway - ...
(Wistfully) Ruquist,, Why Be So Dishonest? We'd Love You Anyway - an Astronomy
Net God & Science Forum message. ... (Wistfully) Ruquist,, Why Be So Dishonest? ...
www.astronomy.net/forums/god/messages/30589.shtml - 7k - Cached - Similar pages

Re: Ruquist's "question To Mike" - an Astronomy Net God & Science ...
Re: Ruquist's "question To Mike" Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to
Thread Topics | In Response To Posted by Whittier on November 30, 2003 05:38 ...
www.astronomy.net/forums/god/messages/30559.shtml - 9k - Cached - Similar pages

"Ruquist Is No Sleuth. " - an Astronomy Net God & Science Forum ...
"Ruquist Is No Sleuth. " Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back
to Thread Topics | In Response To Posted by Richard Ruquist ...
www.astronomy.net/forums/god/messages/30547.shtml - 6k - Cached - Similar pages

Ruquist (Harv) And Yaniru (Ruquist) Wiggle More Than Dr. Dick - an Astronomy Net God & Science Forum Message

Ruquist, You (expletive Deleted) :) - an Astronomy Net God & Science Forum Message

It Is A Tragedy There Is No Point In My Responding To Ruquist - an Astronomy Net God & Science Forum Message

Ruquist Hardly Even Studied Biology - an Astronomy Net God & Science Forum Message

Ruquist, Do You, Like CBS, Eat The "forbidden Fruit?" - an Astronomy Net God & Science Forum Message

Ruquist, You And Harv Say I Chased Away Alexander - an Astronomy Net God & Science Forum Message

Ruquist, Do You, Like CBS, Eat The "forbidden Fruit?" - an Astronomy Net God & Science Forum Message

For How Many Topics Will We Allow Ruquist To Appoint An "expert" - an Astronomy Net God & Science Forum Message

And Your Idol Ruquist "does" Know The Golden Rule - an Astronomy Net God & Science Forum Message

Ruquist Stated Several Times That I Caused Alexander To Leave - an Astronomy Net God & Science Forum Message

Ruquist's Allies Are Anonymous And Have No Web Sites - an Astronomy Net God & Science Forum Message

Sorry About Spelling Yannopoulis-Ruquist Wrong - an Astronomy Net God & Science Forum Message

Duh...Ruquist Is Norwegian - an Astronomy Net God & Science Forum Message

Oops...sorry...I Should Not Reply To Posts Frm Ruquist's Nickam - an Astronomy Net God & Science Forum Message

Who Appoints "our Forum Relativity Expert" And Why - an Astronomy Net God & Science Forum Message

You Do Not Seem To Be The Same Person - an Astronomy Net God & Science Forum Message

I Do Not Respond To Yaniru's Posts - an Astronomy Net God & Science Forum Message

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins