Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
The 'Who Are You' Was Not For You

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Clerk on December 6, 2003 17:57:48 UTC

It was for Michael W. Pearson who by my count has posted under several names:
quiet, carefuluniverse, kanto..., Whittier

But he has made me suspicious of every poster on this forum. I hope you are unique. I am.

I agree that racism is unscientific. But I am not a scientist.

Apparently some scientists think there is a scientific basis for race. I offer as an example a professor at Florida State University. His research is described on the following site:
http://www.salon.com/books/it/1999/04/26/genetics/

The bottomline is that this professor received a 100K grant from the Pioneer Fund for his efforts. The Pioneer Fund is headed by a psychologist, J. Phillip Ruston, who has been investigated under the Canadian hate propaganda laws. He has published papers on AIDS race susceptibility differences.

Perhaps you and I are in agreement that both science and religion should be race blind.

Rawson

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins