Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Re: These Patterns Can Be Also Topological

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Tarvo on December 5, 2003 14:01:18 UTC

When system consists only of points connected to each othere then it's only topology that matters.

I see that you develop a way to map physics. I wish you good luck, but you should discuss it with physicists who have wider knowledge of everything in physics. Unfortunately I'm not physicist, what doesn't mean that I know nothing about physics, but my knowledge is just not so comprehensive. So, if you want to talk about things what we at the momoent talk with Yanniru in my forum at http://tkorrovi.proboards16.com/index.cgi?board=physics&action=display&num=1069725521 then please join in.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins