Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Thanks For The Input Guys!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Phil.O.Sofir on May 12, 2000 17:04:47 UTC

It is not that I place any great faith in any one particular area, currently I am seeking out the area in which I can have the most positive and useful effect toward everything I interact with.
What are the currently known truths we can live by today, aside from almost proven speculation?
I do know (or at least hope) that there is much more to this reality than currently known, and so the truth I seek is what this is and my place in it all. Ah is at least on a track in which future discoveries will alter the way we live and percieve the universe, although I do not believe it is the key to all knowledge in the universe...
The vibrations of all things have effects, and when we can control these effects much more than we do now, it will be a tremendous breakthrough is science allowing the exact structure of anything to be known and manipulated, force fields will allow the immediate full exploration of the depths of the oceans, and will make trips to and from our atmospere a much easier task than it is now, propulsion will be much improved, well, there are also alot of things this ability will change, but I am not yet a SF writer.
Could you imagine if warefare were made obsolete, impossible because the defenses were unasaultable? I keep rambling on...
Anyhow, I just wondered originally if anyone had experianced a verifiable form of magic, meaning an effect that is not explainable currently by science.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins