Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Mike Pearson's Concept Of A Lie

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on December 2, 2003 14:53:23 UTC

In his words:

"for a recent lie, see
http://www.astronomy.net/forums/blackholes2/messages/4756.shtml

It is a lie to accuse someone "interfering" with your discourse if they merely do what I was doing. Accusations have a higher standard of proof than mere fluffery, and if you don't exercise more caution, you will be called a liar again and again. "

And indeed he has called me a liar again and again. But if you investigate any accusation, you will find that I have made a request of him, usually rather politely, but not always. Or I have asked for clarification, such as the Mike Pearson movie posts.

And he is vile enough to put the slander in the title so that search engines can easily find it. Just search google for richard+ruquist and see that the very first entry is:
--------------------------------------

Richard Ruquist Is A Liar, A Jerk And A Dumb Pasture Pie - an ...
Richard Ruquist Is A Liar, A Jerk And A Dumb Pasture
Pie - an Astronomy Net God & Science Forum message. ...
www.astronomy.net/forums/god/messages/ 26190.shtml?show=top - 6k - Cached - Similar pages
[ More results from www.astronomy.net ]

-----------------------------------------

This in my mind makes Mike a very dangerous person. So far he has been instrumental in kicking most of the scientists and astronomers off this forum like Nicolas Bond of Princeton and Alexander from Russia. I am afraid I have to cut my losses and now depart.

I have tried to be kind and even loving to Mike. But he cannot control his jealousy of anyone who he thinks is less intelligent than he, but who has nevertheless has far more achievements than he. That is not very difficult as the only achievement to his credit is an unpublished science-fiction novel.

Who knows I may come back in disguise as Mike has done over and over. I remember when he came as occupant with the name BoxHolder. I knew it was him right away. Anyway, if I do come back, it certainly will be with an anonymous alias like one of Mike's. I have learned my lesson. Whenever you are on a forum with the likes of Mike Pearson, you had better have an alias. Otherwise, Mike will be able to slander you name as he has done mine.

That must be why he always complains about anonymous posters. It takes away his power to slander.

Richard Ruquist
Physicist
Astronomer
Colonial Drummer
Race Walker
Father

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins