Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
(Wistfully) Ruquist,, Why Be So Dishonest? We'd Love You Anyway

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Whittier on December 1, 2003 16:34:28 UTC

In reply to Ruquist:
If he were not anonymous, having such a common name, I would take him to court. But that would be useless as he has no money or property, or ethics. I have asked the Web spider to remove the slanderous posts of Mike. But as you can see, Mike seems to have more influence than I. No action has ever been taken about Mike's unethical posts despites several requests.

So Mike is my enemy. I should take spiritual advantage of such an opportunity. Can you feel my love, Mike?

1) If he thinks I'm anonymous despite all the times he has identified me and posted my self-identification in his replies, and from my posting my link to my biography at a League of Women Voters web site, what shall we conclude about his other computations and assertions?
2) If I'm anonymous, how can he determine my financial status?
3) Ruquist had accused me of hacking his site at www.boston-alarm.com or www.bostonalarm.com,
whichever is the fife and drum corps. He said my motive was my vengefulness. It is all at the links above which I provided.
4) My apology is sincere to the extent it is deserved.
Mike

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins