Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Thanks Mike

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Richard Ruquist on November 26, 2003 01:54:45 UTC

Spurred on by your mention of no on-line Ruquists. I did a Google search for Ruquist and found 3,500 entries, mostly about me; but my children are begginig to make inroads. My daughter who just earned a PhD from Yale and spearheaded their student unionizing campaign is quickly catching up. She was written up is most national magazines and newspapers- like the Economist.

What I want to thank you for is that I noticed that "The Scientist" had done an article about me. I did not realize that. That magazine is one of the most respected in the bio field. So you got me to register and now I can read it every month, and delete their spam every day.

So just to be fair I did a Google search for Mike Pearson. I got 362,000 responses. The first 100 or so were about an NFL football player by that name. Weighed 300 #s, 6'7". It did not seem like you. In fact, I failed to find a single reference to you- such a common name.

But you are not common. And I love you for that.

Love,

Richard

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins