Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Yada Yada

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Aurino Souza on November 19, 2003 21:42:19 UTC

Along with many, many strongly negative statements you made about me

What are you talking about??? You are the one casting stones on everyone on this forum. It's only natural people treat you the same way you treat them. In fact, I think most people are quite nice with you, considering all the abuse they have to endure.

I don't know what is the matter with you Mike. I wish I knew, I'm very curious as to what motivates someone to do what you do. Are you really mentally disturbed as your posts imply, or is that just an act? If you are in fact mentally ill, how come your caretakers let you access the internet. If it's all just an act, which I'm more inclined to believe, then I can't imagine what kind of satisfaction you take from it. Could it be you are just making fun of what you perceive as endless nonsensical arguments? Perhaps you think everyone who posts here is a pathetic loser, fully deserving of your contempt? Perhaps you see this forum as a metaphor for the human condition, a bunch of people unable to achieve understanding of any kind?

I don't know, and I don't think I will ever know. And as a very funny friend of mine used to say, "it drives me bonkers that I will take this question to my tomb"

I remember your behavior during the Peace Angel episode and I believe you and I both know what I'm talking about.

So what's the conspiracy theory this time?

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins