Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Too Bad I Missed That!

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Aurino Souza on November 17, 2003 16:15:08 UTC

Hello Dr.

I have two people filtered out: you and Mike. The bad thing about filters is that you end up missing what intelligent people say in reply to posts by idiots. So now and then I log out to make sure I haven't missed an interesting post by Harv, Yanniru, Alan, Dick, or someone new to the board.

And then what do I find? A declaration of love to me!!! I don't know what you wrote in that post, but I was quite flattered I had to press the Page Down key six times to get to the text box to write this. As they say in my country, "falem mal mas falem de mim"

Now with the click of the "Submit" button you will vanish from the universe and intelligence will be restored.

See you next time I log off.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins