Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Networks

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Tarvo on November 17, 2003 15:57:17 UTC

Key is perhaps not the best example. Analyzing the topology of the structure is not at the core of modern physics, not to talk about changing structures, systems of equations are not changing structures. But for example nonlocality makes a structue, and this is not exactly any regular grid. And it changes. Perhaps we may understand it if we look at some net-like structures in the nature, universe itself supposed to have some net-like superstructure, nature often repeats on higher levels what happens on lower levels. Networks are quite widespread, fractals, if the equations are very unlinear, give a net-like structure, fractals are static though. But unfortunately I don't know where the net-like structures may appear, so talking about physics is kind of confusing, I cannot see there anything directly. But anyway I'm convinced in one thing, and this is that there are changing structures on quantum level, whatever they are then. This was just to say anything what I know.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins