Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Some Heathen Macula Is: Applauds Harv's Consistent Christianity

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Michael W. Pearson on November 16, 2003 04:30:31 UTC

Macula iz a corse Mensa materyal.
He wrote:
"One advantage that I have over you with regards to avoiding hypocrisy is that as a self-proclaimed heathen, I make no pretenses about my human (beastly?) flaws, nor do I claim any moral superiority..."

Later Macula wroted:
"In contrast to you, a guy like say Harv conducts himself in a consistently Christian way."

Qwestion: why does eveyone kep sayng Harv is great Christian even someone who not being a Christian has no business being in the buisness of definig what a real Christian is?

A corse, Macula, being Mesna matryal, wood not
anser such as me. funy too that Macula did not notis Yanniru coont discuss evolution competently for several months, and Macula sez Yanniu was so good at it.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins