Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
BECs

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Tarvo on November 13, 2003 15:06:18 UTC

As I understand you want to say that BECs are extensively nonlocal and if there is Bohm's implicate order involved in the thinking process then we have to try to find BECs in the neuron? Good idea, I thought that these processes may also be implemented by structures of microtubules, but for thinking it is likely much too slow, by various estimation we need a speed at least 50 000 faster than a modern PC. But then such processes can be there anyway, for other purposes, nature is strange sometimes.

Thank you for trying to post in my forum, but I also don't log in other than administrator, the easiest probably is to post anonymously, there must not be any problems, at least I did it and Mike did. It's much easier to discuss such things there of course than in any other forum because this is the place for discussing only the issues related to artificial consciousness.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
    Additional Information
    Google

Web www.astronomy.net
    DayNightLine
    About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
    Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
    Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
    "dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
    are trademarks of John Huggins