Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Neither Do I, But There's Little We Can Do About It

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Aurino Souza on November 13, 2003 14:15:15 UTC

If you don't believe me, ask other people, and you see that not everybody thinks the same way you do, and by the way nothing bad in this

I'm still trying to find where I have claimed everyone thinks the same way. I have no idea how you came up with that.

Also, I said I get pictures when I listen to some music, but I also said the pictures have nothing to do with the music, they are just my imagination going loose. Then you replied you don't get pictures from music. So what?

Those are two examples only. I see you're having a hard time communicating with Yanniru as well. If you stay on this forum long enough, eventually you'll realize there's very, very little real communication going on. The subjects we try to discuss are simply beyond the reach of ordinary language. Hence the land of confusion.

There's only one way to enjoy this site, which is not essentially different from the way you enjoy other social activities in your life: don't fret much over any subject, enjoy the company of the fine people around, and ignore the morons. Essentially, try to have some fun. That's all you can possibly expect.

See you around

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins