Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
RE: ANSWER

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Phil.O.Sofir on May 10, 2000 17:10:02 UTC

Hi Blue Leader, I have seen the post above many times, I take it you are an American Indian who is has experianced life on the reservations.
The reason I am resposding is that I have been wondering if it is necissary to "give" to be a good human being. I believe it is dependent upon the circumstances, some give all thier lives and are still bad people, then there are those who have given nothing and pure of heart. I guess the overall objective is to find a balance in life, give when you can, take what you must, be a little greedy but not to much, accept the good within yourself as well as what we call the bad.
Ultimately it is very humbling to realize that no matter how intelligent or smart we become, this will always be but a pinhead in comparison to what actually is possibly available to us.
Look in the mirror, and decide to like it.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins