Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Do You Want To See God Face To Face?

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Alan on November 11, 2003 07:55:16 UTC

Do not deny anything that exists.

A logical argument say: Do you recall your experience of life as a newborn baby? How can someone, say with an alleged blank in recall, claim that people are not born with an awareness of God? Think back to when you were little..........

Technically you could argue that they are allegedly not aware of particular notions of "God" as taught by various viewpoints.

But one of those viewpoints teaches: "God is Love".

I have recall from when I was a newborn baby and I WAS/AM aware of awareness that fits the Christian idea of God.

As a newborn baby, objects around me seemed to be offered to me.............

If you are logical: consider this logic:
to understand something it helps to know the past of that something, how it got to now.

To understand yourself: it helps to know your history as you experienced it.

Jesus once said something like: "Why do you call me "good master"? Only God is good"

This is extremely revealing.

"Good master" involves a noun and an adjective. The adjective is "good". But "God" is not a matter for accountants to add up; is more than any countable phenomena...

"Only God is good" suggests that we are talking about "beyond number", so beyond that ....freedom comes to mind....eternal life, mutual consciousness, creation, the edge.... beyond the reach of adjectives......

Regards,

Alan

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins