Back to Home

God & Science Forum Message

Forums: Atm · Astrophotography · Blackholes · Blackholes2 · CCD · Celestron · Domes · Education
Eyepieces · Meade · Misc. · God and Science · SETI · Software · UFO · XEphem
RSS Button

Home | Discussion Forums | God and Science | Post
Login

Be the first pioneers to continue the Astronomy Discussions at our new Astronomy meeting place...
The Space and Astronomy Agora
Realist

Forum List | Follow Ups | Post Message | Back to Thread Topics | In Response To
Posted by Neal Jensen on November 7, 2003 08:38:20 UTC

what does all that mean to a fool.i.e. me.I just watched a show about mecca.Andy Kaufman said it best.Mindless superstitions and meaningless rituals are what seperates us from the animal kingdom,It good god gave us one more brain cell then the sheep.or look where we would be,Our throats cut on a grand scale.From this post we have nothing to fear from god.The end is near and the religious people will make it happen.And now we all get to go!Its all biblcle jiberice.Look to science because the bible has no answer for me.Im not adament or wouldnt be reading this.

Follow Ups:

Login to Post
Additional Information
Google

Web www.astronomy.net
DayNightLine
About Astronomy Net | Advertise on Astronomy Net | Contact & Comments | Privacy Policy
Unless otherwise specified, web site content Copyright 1994-2024 John Huggins All Rights Reserved
Forum posts are Copyright their authors as specified in the heading above the post.
"dbHTML," "AstroGuide," "ASTRONOMY.NET" & "VA.NET"
are trademarks of John Huggins